Saturday, May 20, 2006

Happy birthday bro!

Today is my dearest brother's birthday. He turns 27 today--what an old man! One of my favorite childhood memories with Mark has to do with our birthdays. Though he is four years older than me, my birthday still falls at the beginning of May. It drove him crazy to know that even though he was the big brother, little sister still had her birthday first. So here's to another flip-flopped birthday! I love you, dear brother!


Our first day of school together!

My very first drink on my 21st birthday with Mark.

Me & Mark at Central Park last February. He works in Manhattan so it's always a treat to visit him in his stomping ground.

My sweet brother flew down for my graduation from A&M last May.

Mark giving away his baby sister.

Mama & her boy.

My sister-in-law, Valerie. It's a good thing that Mark caught the garter since their wedding is coming up in October!

1 comment:

Jamie Butts said...

Makes me want a brother. :) Happy Birthday, Mark!