No, no one is pregnant. My brother is married! After a long wait, Mark took Ms. Valerie Taylor as his bride on October 28. My parents were gracious enough to help us pay for plane tickets so we could join in the festivites. I had high hopes of taking plenty of pictures to show all of Blog world but alas my camera remained dormant for most of the weekend. Here are some of the highlights of our time in Tejas:
* My family. I enjoyed them in ways I'm not sure I ever have before.
* Wearing flip flops. It's cold here; it's not there--as simple as that!
* Straight hair. The bride's mother took all the bridesmaids to get our hair done for the wedding. All the straight hair girls had curls put in; the lone curly hair girl made new friends with the Chi. Kevin is still talking about how much he loved it.
* Having to call the paramedicas when my aunt passed out at the rehearsal dinner. (Maybe not a favorite memory but a memorable one for sure. She ended up being fine).
* Meeting Baby Gentry for the first time. His mohawk is just as amazing in person as it is in pictures.
* Getting to spend time with my good friends, Amber & Sally. They're just so great. Here's a picture of us, all grown up with husbands, homes, and babies: