Sunday, March 06, 2011

Project 353: Week 8

February 27
Another Snow Day

February 28
Always Winter But Never Christmas

March 1
100 Days!
(Your baby's 100 Day Birthday here is big news. You get professional pictures done and, if your head isn't shaved already, you get it done then. This is my good friend Lisa's daughter.)

March 2
The Man Who Sharpens Knives on the Side of the Road

March 3
Off to Australia They Go...
(our going away party for two dear friends)

March 4
14 Days!
(Our friend JJ's labrador just gave birth to 5 little puppies. To call them "cute" is a severe understatement, I think.)

March 5
Thrilling news...we rearranged my living room furniture! Now there is more open space where the boys can play when they come home.

3 comments:

Chris & Sarah Peek said...

I love the living room's new look! Can't wait for your little men to fill it with sounds of baby laughter as they chase Beans...or you!

Susan/Mama said...

I'm so glad you took the picture of the living room. For those of us who have been there, it's so nice to see the changes.

Why do they shave the baby's head?

Kevin and Becky said...

I'm pretty sure that they shave the baby's head because they believe it makes their hair grow back thicker. Or people might do it just because that's what you do. My friend Lisa's baby had a fever a week earlier, and she said her hair got patchy because of it. Lisa told me her mother-in-law insisted on shaving the baby's head, even though I don't think Lisa really wanted to. Thus the power of the MIL.